It was a tables match.
First one to go through a table loses.
I hope everyone can appreciate this now
Okay dude but the shield can’t break up because dubya dubya eeh has NOT tapped their full potential I.E they should have a face run AND ALSO they haven’t made a M-rated FPS vidyo game based on their characters…YET.
Like what if it was, like, a story-based team tactics campaign:
- Corporate overlord Trippple HHH hires a RUFF N’ TUFF mercenary group to bury certain targets of progressive importance. You pick your main dude and either get CPU allies or multiplayer fun….
- You start with neutralizing Ryder and Ziggler while they’re partying in Long Island…
- …and you end up trying to take out DA DEADMAN in his freakin ministry satanic headquarters full of brainwashed blood cultists and the mini-boss Wyatts.
- Occasional solo levels! Broseth = stealth and platformer, amBro = brawlin’ and dirty cop interrogation/investigation, Broman = BLAM BLAM pew pew generic FPS.
- Insert end level where IT’S HAITCH AMBROSE! IT WAS TRIPLE AITCH ALL ALONG AMBROSE!! cue limp bizkit and final boss
- ending cinematic based on the character you picked and how well you treated your bros…will y’all break-up or fight another day together??!?!
Mostly I’m in denial and I really weally weally hope they don’t get wasted when they split up….currently in the bargaining stage of grief…wrestling is all the nerdy anger of reading superhero comics with all the shame of moe harem anime
HA HA Can you guess the game they are playing???
Rock paper scissors hehe its cute roman got rocky
Dean Ambrose and Erik Rowan sharing a tender moment at wweWinnipeg
Roman Reigns talking about The Brood’s entrance on WWE Countdown: Best entrances.
i hate getting close to people because then they realize i’m a piece of shit
Adam Rose enters the building in style.
All about Adam Rose. I’m 100% a Rose bud.